Page Hall / John Glenn Institute for Public Policy

Creative programming and design symbolism combined to shape the renovation of the classical style Page Hall structure built in 1903. The interior of the original building was demolished, leaving only the historic masonry and stone facades. A new four-level plan was programmed within the historic shell to replace the original three story core.

In addition to the facilities for the School of Public Policy and the John Glenn institute, the renovation provides ground floor classrooms and computer labs for the University pool, the John Glenn archival exhibit space, seminar rooms, a library / lounge space for informal discussions, space for visiting faculty and public policy makers, and a distance learning studio.